What We Do
- In , the Company offers a wide range of solutions mainly for managing infectious diseases.
- For the agri-food, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries, bioMérieux provides for the enumeration of microbial flora, detection of specific pathogenic bacteria, monitoring of air and surface quality and sterility testing.
- A strong commitment and a long-term vision (family-owned company).
- World leader in clinical microbiology.
- Leader in industrial microbiological control for the agri-food, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries.
- Leader in the syndromic molecular diagnosis of infectious diseases.
- A broad international footprint.
- € 2.7 billion in sales (as of Dec. 31, 2019)
- 2 main applications:
- Clinical Diagnostics: ~ 83% of sales,
- Industrial Microbiology: ~ 17% of sales.
- 12,000 employees (full-time equivalents) at the end of December 2019.
- Present 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors;
- Over 90% of international sales.
- 18 production sites.
- 18 R&D sites.
- bioMérieux is listed on NYSE Euronext Paris.